This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
3" Unique Design:
A 3" unique design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Utilizes OE-style flanges for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- +26 HP and +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from P/N: 48-36606-HC)
- Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
- Includes brackets to mount OE Heat Shield
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal.
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation