Centric Premium Rotors
Centric Premium Brake Rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal especially with higher friction brake pad compounds. Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased Chromium and Carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
- Center split castings for Increased strength and stability
- Directional vane designs provide improved airflow and cooling
- Black E-Coat anti-corrosive coating protects the cooling vanes and mounting surfaces from rusting prematurely
- Double disc ground friction surface finish
- Mill balancing ensures smooth operation at all speeds
Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads
Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads are engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) and to reduce dust levels. Furthermore, this ceramic formula was designed with a linear friction profile to maintain good braking performance.
Today's customers demand a low dust brake pad that maintains good performance even under hard use. With Hawk Performance Ceramic pads you can expect:
-Ultra low dust and no noise
-Very low rotor wear
-Smooth braking even under harsh conditions
-Excellent wear characteristics