Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High-Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high-speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 2-3 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.